Temporary Senior Marketing Project Coordinator
Monolith, located in Lincoln, NE, is excited to announce its search for a Temporary Senior Marketing Project Coordinator.
At Monolith we apply scientific principles, engineering practices and a lot of hard work to solve real problems that have a global impact. We use sophisticated analysis methods, advanced manufacturing techniques, and often even our hands to build first of its kind technologies. We do not compromise on safety, quality or performance. If you want to solve tough problems, build real things, and have a big impact then you should join us.
Monolith is looking for an experienced, detail-obsessed, timeline-driven, process-focused individual to join our marketing team as a Senior Marketing Project Coordinator. The responsibilities of this position include taking an active role in understanding overall marketing communications objectives, engaging with marketing and other business leaders in marketing and communications planning, developing timelines and budgets, organizing and assigning tasks, managing the steady flow of accurate and timely information and helping ensure marketing communications projects are delivered to meet critical objectives as well as timeline and budget targets.
You will also be a key player in helping our marketing evolve by creating a streamlined, effective project execution system; deploying the latest project management tools; organizing team (internal/external) check-in, status meetings and project reporting; and helping to collect, analyze and communicate marketing analytics and other results.
Currently, this position is temporary, with the term of employment projected to last approximately six months from the candidate’s start date. However, we may choose to extend the term of employment based on several factors.
- Work with our marketing and communications director in partnership with company leadership to create marketing and communications strategies, then translating those plans to tactical execution, including resources allocation, budget and timeline considerations
- Work with internal clients and external partners to gather information or garner approvals through the project execution process
- Manage end-to-end schedule and budget for all projects with the ability to anticipate potential issues an address them promptly
- Effectively recognize and juggle shifting project priorities, deadlines and information
- Develop and maintain positive, productive relationships with internal clients and external vendors
- Maintain an understanding of the company, its mission, products and markets with an appreciation for the vital role communications play in serving all of them
- Perform other duties as needed
- Organized: Ability to intelligently categorize information in a method that is intuitive to others
- Reliable: Consistent delivery on timelines
- Cogent: Efficiently explain research to the other members of the team
- Coachable: Willing to accept feedback and learn from experience
- Resilient: Perform well under pressure with a low ego that thrives on the team's success
- Inquisitive: Willingness and desire to learn
- Creative: Problem solver who challenges previous assumptions and methods to continuously improve and solve challenges; relentlessly pursues a better solution
- Adaptable: Demonstrated ability to adapt and change in a dynamic and evolving environment with grit, passion and perseverance
Committed to our values
- Safety matters most
- Solve the impossible, embrace reality
- People make the difference
- Think like a team
- Decisions drive results
- Generosity of spirit
- Enjoy the ride
Candidate must also demonstrate a high level of Safety awareness and conviction. Adherence and commitment to Monolith’s SHE philosophy and procedures is a must
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications project management at advertising agency, in-house marketing department or related business
- Fanatical organizational, prioritization and process management skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 product
Travel and Expectations:
Minimal travel is required.
The majority of the tasks involved with this position are performed in an open office environment